Niagara-on-the-Lake and the surrounding areas are beautiful and offer many opportunities for an enjoyable holiday. Here are some ideas:
- The Niagara Wine Festival runs every September.
- The Shaw Festival brings theatre to Niagara-on-the-Lake March to November each year.
- The Niagara Historical Society & Museum houses one of the finest collections of early Canadian artifacts.
- The famous Floral Clock is colourful all summer. In 2005, it was planted with a Scouting motif in commemoration of the Jamboree.
- The Niagara-on-the-Lake Golf Club has the oldest golf course in North America.
- You can visit two War of 1812 forts: Fort Erie and Fort George.
- Niagara Region abounds with opportunities for visitors. More information and ideas are provided by the Niagara-on-the-Lake Chamber of Commerce and Tourism Niagara.